Portable gas flow metering without compromises
The FLUXUS G601 portable gas flow meter measures the flow of virtually any gas using FLEXIM's proven transit-time correlation technique.
The ultrasonic transducers are simply clamped onto the outside of the pipe, thus no cutting into the pipe or process interruption is required for installation.
The FLUXUS G601 portable gas flow meter allows for an inherently bi-directional gas flow measurement of operational and standard volume flows. As the transducers are mounted on the outside of the pipe wall, the system does not suffer from wear and tear or clogging, can't be a risk for leaks and will not cause any pressure drops inside the pipe. It is the ideal tool for servicing and maintenance activities, the control and auditing of measurement points not covered by permanent meters, or even the temporary replacement of permanently installed gas flow meters.
Though featuring an ergonomic design, which offers simple handling and maximum ease of use, the G601 was designed to easily withstand rough industrial environments. Besides its sturdy housing, the G601 portable gas flow meter features stable and precise push-pull transducer connectors with the cables themselves being steel armored to prevent breaking or rupturing during daily work.
The FLUXUS G601 gas flow meter offers maximum flexibility
With its Li-Ion battery, the G601 allows for up to 14 hours of autonomous measurement. Due to its matched and paired transducers as well as the internal temperature compensation (compliant to ANSI/ASME) the measurement system is drift free and zero stable ensuring accurate readings. Moreover, as the transducer calibration data is automatically loaded by connecting the transducer to the transmitter, set-up times are reduced and precise, long-term stable results are provided.
The portable gas flow meter can be applied at inner pipe diameters ranging from 0.4 inch up to 43 inches (no limitations on pipe wall thickness or material) and media temperatures from -40 °F up to 210 °F. Moreover, the measurement system is independent of the pressure inside the pipe.
With two measurement channels, the FLUXUS G601 portable gas flow meter can also be applied to difficult measurement points and is completely unaffected by gas density, viscosity and composition as well as temperature and pressure. Even wet gas up to Liquid Volume Fractions of 5% can be measured.
Additionally the G601 can also be used for flow measurement of virtually any liquid media. Fur further information please consult the Technical Specifications of the F601 portable flow meter.
- Non-invasive flow measurement for precise bi-directional, highly dynamic operational and standard volume flow
- Portable, easy-to-use gas flow meter with 2 flow channels, multiple inputs/outputs and an integrated data logger with a serial interface
- Automatic loading of calibration data and transducer detection reducing set-up times and providing precise, long-term stable results
- Li-Ion battery providing up to 14 hours of remote measurement operation
- Highly Accurate due to matched and paired as well as temperature compensated transducers
- Transducers available for a wide range of inner pipe diameters (0.3 ... 63 inches)
- Proven clamp-on technology, transducers resistant to dust and humidity
- Probe for wall thickness measurement available
- Water and dust-tight; resistant against oil, many liquids and dirt
- Robust, water-tight (IP67 ) transport case with comprehensive accessories
- QuickFix for fast mounting of the flow transmitter in difficult conditions