Measuring technology for saturated heat in all situations
The FLUXUS G722 platform is the up-to-date version of our clamp-on flowmeter for steam. The FLUXUS G722 ST-LT is the non-invasive, high-performance and flexible version for measuring steam up to 180 °C.
With its two measuring channels and Synchronized Channel Average function, optimum recording is possible even with difficult flow conditions at the measuring point.
A stainless steel housing and ATEX Zone 2 certification allow usage in extreme conditions, and the flexible configuration options for signal inputs and outputs cover all manner of applications.
Non-invasive and cost-efficient
FLUXUS G722 ST-LT measures the volume of steam from outside the pipe in a non-invasive manner. For users, this means important advantages when considering the total cost of operating a measuring point:
Simple installation without cutting or welding work on the pipeline. No downtime necessary – the system remains fully available for current production, without any production losses.
The transit time difference principle already works at 0.01 m/s and does not need any reduction to the diameter of the pipe to artificially increase the flow velocity. This means there is no loss of pressure, and accordingly no loss of energy or costs caused by the measurement itself.
Free from wear and maintenance-free
Non-invasive also means free of wear and tear, as there is no contact with the medium. Long life without regular calibration, which would include de- and reinstallation, again reduces the overall cost for operating a measuring point.
With Advanced Meter Verification (AMV), users are given a strong software tool capable of autonomously delivering comprehensive diagnostics and a subsequent protocol at any time.
- High-performance clamp-on volume and mass flow rate measurement of saturated steam up to 180 °C.
- SCA – Synchronized Channel Averaging function for difficult measuring points
- Transmitters available for ATEX Zone 2 and FM Class I Div 2
- Stainless steel housing available
- Non-invasive measuring principle
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance without process interruption.
- Extremely high measuring dynamics – no need to reduce pipe diameters.
- Zero loss of pressure – zero loss of energy.
- Bidirectional measurement
- Integrated mass flow measuring through the saturated steam curve and online measuring of temperature.
max. 165°C ATEX Zone 2
max. 155°C ATEX Zone 1
ATEX / IECEx Zone 2
ATEX / IECEx Zone 1 or Zone 2
3 digital (impulse, binary or frequency)
1 or 2 4-20 mA active/passive