The FLUXUS G532 Compressed Air is specially designed for quantity measurement of compressed air and technical gases. The new 532 platform delivers outstanding FLEXIM performance, measurement accuracy and user-friendly modern interfaces.
FLUXUS G532 CA is a compact compressed air meter with integrated standard volume flow calculation, which can also process online measurement data from temperature and pressure sensors.
The proven transit time difference method offers great advantages, especially for compressed air and technical gases, such as:
Flow velocities as low as 0.01 m/s are detected, the measurement is always bi-directional and is not influenced by moisture, oil or dirt particles.
FLUXUS G532 CA has a USB and LAN interface and operates the common communication interfaces Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP, BACnet IP and M-Bus.
100% FLEXIM performance of course also guarantees availability of important features, including:
- Advanced Meter Verification – diagnosis and verification of installed measurement points with FluxDiag software
- Disturbance Correction – automatic correction of interference sources such as 90 °C arcs
- Aperture Calibration – FLEXIM's patented, high-precision calibration system for all ultrasonic sensors
- Accuracy in flow: 1…2% b.w.m. +-0.005 m/s
This makes the FLUXUS G532 CA not only usable as a simple compressed air meter, but also ideal for monitoring and optimizing processes and plants.
As a non-invasive measuring system, it not only brings the advantage of uninterrupted installation with little effort – above all, it significantly reduces the total cost of operation. Maintenance-free, wear-free and available at any time without disturbing the process.
- Non-invasive measurement of compressed air and technical gases
- Integrated standard volume flow calculation
- Extreme measurement dynamics from lowest to highest flow velocities - easy detection of leakages and load peaks
- Bi-directional measurement
- Simple and cost-effective retrofitting without shut down
- USB and LAN interface
- Communication interfaces Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP, BACnet IP, M-Bus
- Advanced Meter Verification
1x 4…20 mA active/passive
2x digital (pulse, binary or frequency)
BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP