Do you need to measure very low flows? Look no further, FLUXUS F721XLF is the solution you need!
FLUXUS F721XLF is FLEXIM’s non-intrusive metering system for the reproducible and long term reliable measurement of extremely low flow liquid rates down to 3L/h and below on line sizes ranging from 10mm to 50mm independent of the pipe wall thickness and pressure ranges. The FLUXUS F721XLF is available both in aluminum and stainless-steel housing with ATEX/IECEx zone 1/2, FM Class I Div. ½ certifications.
FLUXUS F721XLF offers advanced data processing capabilities, sophisticated signal filters, bidirectional communication protocols and in-house system factory calibration to achieve highly accurate and repeatable measurements of extremely low flows.
FLEXIM is the much more cost-effective and safer alternative for measuring extremely low flows of any liquid
In comparison to wetted instrumentation, the system does not suffer from mechanical stress or wear and tear by the medium and is thus not only much more cost efficient, but also offers significantly higher operational safety as the risk of leaks can completely be eliminated.
Its high accuracy and repeatability at extremely low flow velocities is achieved by carefully matched and temperature compensated transducers (acc. to ANSI/ASME MFC 5.1-2011), highly sensitive electronics and sophisticated internal signal processing as well as a highly precise and traceable wet flow calibration (according to NIST standards) at FLEXIM‘s low flow calibration facility.
- No process shutdowns or interruption of supply
- No potential for leaks
- Completely maintenance free
- Accurate and highly repeatable measurement of extremely low flows
- Applicable to any pipe and any liquid media
- Rugged and hazardous area approved transducers and transmitters (ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/2, FM Class I, Div. 1/2)
- Matched transducers, advanced digital signal processing (DSP) and efficient algorithms ensure stable measurements at very low flows