The superior measuring solution for cryogenic fluids
Since years FLEXIM’s unique non-invasive ultrasonic flow meters have been running in various LNG and cryogenic applications at temperatured down to -310 °F: from 3” lines in peak shaving plants to 36" pipes for tanker off-loading to storage tanks.
The non-invasive ultrasonic flow meters provide the ideal solution for all cases where reliable and trouble-free flow measurement of cryogenic fluids is required. With its huge measurement range FLUXUS Cryo is ideally suited to cover the highest flow rates of loading / off-loading processes as well as very low flow rates at start or stop of operation.
As the system measures from outside the pipe wall, installation does not require any pipe cutting or extensive pipe works. Further, FLUXUS Cryo is virtually maintenance free, does not cause any pressure drops and can never be the source for potential leaks.
With its unrivalled accuracy and reliability, FLUXUS Cryo meets all requirements for regular monitoring, control as well as SIS purposes. The implemented diagnostics can be used to detect beginning and end of the cryogenic liquid flows in batch processing.
- Highly accurate flow measurement of LNG, Liquid Ethane, Liquid Air, Nitrogen and Oxygen without any pressure drops
- Highly reliable:
- Maintenance-free. No moving or vibrating parts
- Dual-beam redundant measurements
- Operationally safe:
- No gaskets, No leakage points
- No pipework modification necessary
- One-man-installation without the need for lifting gear
- No pressure loss - no chance for flashing