Non-invasive Pump Control and Pump Audits
Pumps are one of the main energy consumers within industrial and manufacturing environments. It is thus crucial to regularly test their performance and efficiency.
For simple pump control it is sufficient to measure the flow rates with a portable, non-invasive FLUXUS ultrasonic flow meter and to observe the pressure by reading from the permanently installed pressure gauges.
For more comprehensive pump audits, special measuring systems are available which can also be used to record pressure, temperature and consumed electricity. However, the FLUXUS clamp-on flow meters are still the central device used.
Documenting such actual load profiles regularly opens up huge potential for savings; in most cases by initially adjusting a pump to the correct dimensions.
The measuring device can be used to monitor a heating pump in an office building in the same manner as it can be used for pump audits in properties and industrial environments - such as measurements on wastewater pumps in sewage treatment plants or on coolant pumps in power plants.
- Non-invasive flow measurement - ideal for pump audits
- No interruption to supply or other disruption of normal plant operation
- Temporary measuring points can be installed in next to no time and adapted easily to the respective measuring task
- Effective development of efficiency potentials
- Entire equipment fits in a portable, compact case